Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Caught Up

After months of being behind, I am finally caught up!!!!!  I know.  I know.  You are all thrilled!  I am going to try to do better.  Maybe this will motivate me to take more pictures. 
We are still working on our house.  We are still living at Mom and Dad's.  I can't wait to be in it.  Things are moving slowly but I am hoping our workers will speed up now that the weather is warmer.  We have been out of our house for eight months so we are all ready to be back.  Mom and Dad are ready to back in their house too!
The kids have been sick this week.  They are both taking Tamiflu right now.  We are laying low for the next few days to try and get well.  Maybe we will get out and have some fun next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment