Monday, October 28, 2013

SCHOOL!!!!!

 
J loves school and October has been a fun, busy month. I was able to volunteer some in J's class and in the library to help with the book fair. It is fun to be back in a school setting and see things from a different point of view. His class is so sweet and Mrs. Wynn is wonderful! J is learning SO much and is excited about learning words. He tries to read everything and I am amazed at how fast he is catching on! I am very proud of my sweet kindergartener.

He has math homework a couple of days a week.



They had an apple unit one week and at the end of the week, they tasted to see which color they liked best. Watching their faces taste the green apple was hilarious!

They had Red Ribbon Week and dressed up differently each day. This was "What I want to be when I grow up day."

Bright colors

Boots day...He missed Orange and Black day because he was sick.

Pumpkin carving...They voted on what each face part would look like then Mrs. Wynn and I carved it.


Scary Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment