My darling little girl is three years old today! Yes...I said THREE YEARS OLD!!!
J had to go to school today but not before having a cupcake for breakfast with the birthday girl. K and I had a nice day at home playing and getting ready for a very small party with Mamaw and Papaw. Seth, Jules, and Gram were also there. I think she had a pretty good birthday!
Last night as a two year old
Popping balloons before breakfast!
Nothing like a chocolate cupcake to start out the day!
Chocolate cupcakes with purple icing per K's request
My big girl!
A brand new car!!! She's a little disappointed it's not pink or purple but she does like it!
Spaghetti and strawberries...two of her favorites.
An ethnic baby from Seth and Jules. Her first Cabbage Patch baby. His name is Maxwell.
A high chair from Mom and Dad
She also got a new doll, a couple of "guys", and a book from Gram. Mamaw and Papaw were in on the car, and they gave her some clothes and random Hello, Kitty! stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment