J was invited to a few birthdays this month. Karrie took O and friends to see Night at the Museum 3 and eat at TaMolly's. They had a great time! Thanks John and Karrie!
A turned 6 and had a Frozen party at her house. They played and had a big time. Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
For 100th day at school, J's class had a special guest who is actually 100! He is a pretty neat man and loves life! He hunts, dates, and drives. J thought it was awesome!
They were being so sweet until I took a picture. That's when K decided to get up. That boy loves to read! He reads everything and is even reading chapter books now. I'm so proud!
While helping Dad in the yard, this little guy decided to come out and play. I think he might have regretted that decision after a while with these two kiddos!
This pretty girl loves the sunshine! I love that smile. Beautiful, happy baby!


No comments:
Post a Comment