Sunday, March 1, 2015

3 Months Old

Our baby girl is three months old today. I don't know how but three months have flown by. She is growing, growing, growing. She is one happy 3 month old. She still spits up all of the time but she seems to have out grown the pain and we just do a lot of laundry and mopping. We took her off the medicine and are just going to deal with the mess. I'm okay with that. She is much happier and easier going without the meds. 

She smiles all of the time! She has dimples for miles. Papaw says she has three dimples in one. Those cheeks are so kissable! She prefers mommy over everyone else. I take her with me just about everywhere. She will stay with Mamaw for an hour or so while I take J to guitar or do a quick grocery run but she won't take a bottle and doesn't like the pacifier much so only mom will do when she's unhappy.
She is starting to reach for toys. She recognizes her name and faces of family. She loves her brother and sister but prefers they not touch her face. She likes her hands and will suck on her fingers sometimes finding her thumb. 
She's still likes to snuggle and we are happy to do that!



Everyone wants to know who she looks like. This is M.

This is me.

M wearing one of my outfits.

Me...I think we know who she looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment