K celebrated her half birthday today. We had chocolate cake after Bible study tonight and she was excited to blow out her candle. She is getting so big!
She is tall and slim and is looking like a big girl these days. Her hair has a mind of it's own and she loves it long. She doesn't understand why anyone would want to cut their hair short! She has a closet full of clothes and spends most days in too little legging and t-shirt or her swim suit. I think she changes clothes every time she walks in her bedroom!
She is learning to write and spell her name. It's a long one so it's taking us some time. She knows her numbers, shapes, colors, and we are working on letters now.
K has the best imagination! She plays very well by herself talking to her dolls, little toy figures, and Barbies. She also likes to play with J's trucks and animals. She sings a lot when she plays and makes up her own songs. I love to listen to her!
This girl is my buddy and I can't believe she is halfway to five!

No comments:
Post a Comment