I have been busy cleaning out closets and getting ready for a garage sale this weekend. Luckily I'm not having it. My friend is having one and I am putting junk in it. One of our hall closets is huge and is full of everything from bed linens, games, bedding we aren't using, birthday gifts, luggage, and so much more. I have a bad habit of sticking things in it and letting it all pile up. Well, it was out of hand. And I didn't even take a before picture because I was too embarrassed to show you my mess. But check out the after! Everything is so neat and has it's place. Games are the hardest things to keep neat. One day they will all be in nice plastic boxes that stack perfectly together. Oh to dream!
I also got all of my Halloween decorations put away and redecorated my mantel. You will have to excuse the picture on the wall. I don't take it down for the holidays.
I can't believe that in a few weeks we will be decorating for Christmas! Ho Ho Ho!!!
No fair! I demand "before" pictures from now on!
ReplyDelete