Saturday, November 10, 2012

23 Months Old


Is K really going to be two in a month?  It's not possible!  She amazes me every day and makes me laugh out loud so much!  She is hilarious!  All of her little words and quirks make me giggle.  She is very independent.  "I do it." "I get it." "Mine." are phrases we hear quite frequently.  She loves to play with her babies and now packs a bag to carry with them.  She had a bottle, juice cup, and pacifier in a purse just for her baby. 
She can reach lights in some of the rooms in Mom and Dad's house.  She gets her stool to reach everything else because she doesn't want anyone to get anything for her!  She helps me push the buttons on the washer and dryer, helps with the vacuuming, and is very good at putting away the laundry. 
When she hears her name, she answers "M'am."  Well, until today.  She said "Huh?" for the first time today!  I'm afraid I will hear that a lot now!  She is getting better at saying thank you and will remind you to say it when she does something for you.  She says please sometimes and especially when she wants a snack. 
She loves our preschool time!  She likes to draw with a certain pencil or color with markers.  She calls the sensory bin "toys" and enjoys playing in it.  She can find most of the animals on the alphabet chart and likes to mimic J when he is reading it.  Her favorite part of preschool is painting and will ask to do it!
K is in love with her big brother!  She wants to do everything he does.  She thinks she is so big and gets mad when he gets to go outside by himself or play with something she can't.  Luckily, he is very helpful and plays with her.  He watches Tinker Bell with her too and I know he gets tired of it!
I love my little girl and have such a fun time with her!  I still can't believe she will be two soon! 











No comments:

Post a Comment