(These are the only two pictures I took. Like the chandelier? I think it will be perfect in my dining room!!)
Ready for bed!
Saturday morning, we were up early and ready for one last walk around the hotel. When we went outside, we found that it had snowed the night before. The kids thought it was awesome! We had to stop at Bass Pro Shop before leaving Nashville, but we didn't stick around for any more sightseeing just in case the weather decided to get bad.
K went straight to the Barbie tackle box.
J could spend all day looking at the fish.
After a very long day driving through snowy mountains, tunnels, and fighting gusts of wind, we made it to Asheville, North Carolina. Blake drove most of the way because I REALLY dislike driving through mountains. They are beautiful but I prefer to be a the bottom of them not driving through them. Especially with snow on the ground!
At a visitor's center in the mountains
We made sure tonight's hotel had an indoor pool that would be open and both kids were able to swim for a little while. K was happy on the steps and J had fun swimming to the bottom after his sharks. They will be thrilled when summer is here so they can swim every day again.
I had planned to visit the Biltmore after worship on Sunday but it was very cold and rainy. So after a little lunch, we were on our way to Fayetteville, North Carolina. We were all a little tired and cranky after two days of being on the road. I had hoped to do a few things along the way but the weather had not been our friend. Needless to say, we are very happy to be in Fayetteville.









So glad your computer is back up and going! I love keeping up with the McIntosh's :) Have a great get away!
ReplyDelete