Friday, July 5, 2013

That's About Enough

After the parade, we went to the city park for our town's Stand Up for America program. Gabe and Amelia performed this year so we were excited to go see them. It was the first time I had been to the show in years, and it was the first time ever for our kids to go. They loved it! We sat Granny and some more of the family. Amelia and Gabe did great! Gabe even sang a song that he wrote himself. I can't believe how grown up he is getting.


Amelia sang a song by Patsy Cline.





A and another little girl said The Pledge of Allegiance.


The performers took a little longer than anticipated so the fireworks were pretty late but we stayed and watched. J loves them and always has. We didn't know how K would react. I held her ears and she laughed and watched for the purple ones. But about half way through, she looked at me and said, "I think that's about enough." I agree, sweet girl! It was a long, fun night!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment