Friday, August 2, 2013

Branson

**Warning...Picture overload
Mom and I decided to take the kids on a little trip before school starts. Why we chose Branson instead Florida's sandy beaches I have yet to figure out! I seem to remember saying I would never go back. Let's just say that Silver Dollar City with a two year old in ninety degree weather is not the best idea we've ever had. Especially after staying up late the previous night watching the Dixie Stampede. I will say that J had a great time and I keep telling myself that's what's important, right? Next summer, we are Florida bound!
In Russellville at Stoby's watching the train go by



We stopped at the Cliff House Inn in Jasper to get a piece of pie and look at the valley. Best pie ever!!
We stopped again somewhere along the way and found a bumblebee.
 
It's after Mamaw!

It landed on Mamaw's back and I attacked and won!
 

This was our closet in the hotel room. It didn't last long! We had to move rooms right after we had everything unpacked. It was really quite funny!
 
Ready for the Dixie Stampede!
 


Watching the blacksmith at Silver Dollar City


Carousel






He is not smiling because he is trying to look brave!
 
 
Eating donuts in the car before a fun day of outlet shopping.




At Bass Pro Shop

After a long day, J finally got to ride go carts with Mamaw. We also rode the bumper boats and went home soaking wet. It was the most fun thing we did on the whole trip!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment