Monday, August 19, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten!!!

My baby boy went to school today! I still don't know how I feel about that but there's nothing I can do now. He had fun and he has a great teacher! We all made it through the day with only a few tears. J cried in the car line waiting for me to pick him up. He didn't understand why he had to wait. I know he's going to do great this year!


New backpack


T-shirt made by me!

Chocolate chip pancakes and sausage as requested by J

He's SO excited!!

Wearing one of his new medical bracelets for his allergies


Ready to go!


J and Mrs. Wynn...She has been teaching a very long time and this is her last year.

At his desk ready to learn

What a tired, sweaty face after a long day of school!

K was happy to see him when we picked him up this afternoon. She asked about J all day! It's going to be different without our little man around.

No comments:

Post a Comment