Friday, February 25, 2011

Fab Five Friday

One of the blogs I follow will on the occasional Friday share five things she loves. To take a break from sharing stories of my children, I thought I would share five things I love. Just remember that these are just material things.

1. Netflix...I just love getting movies in the mail.  It makes those bills that show up in the mailbox with them so much better looking!  Right now I am catching up on a show I started watching around the time I had J...Army Wives.  We haven't had cable or satellite since we moved her in 2008 so unless I recorded in at the pool house and watched it while B was traveling, I have had to miss many of the shows I used to watch.  I love adding movies to my queue and being surprised when I open that red envelope.  It is so much fun!


2.  Pampered Chef Baking Stones...I don't have near enough of these little beauties!  I have a round pizza stone that I cook everything from biscuits to cookies to stuffed chicken parmesian.  I also have a 12 muffin stone and a large baking dish.  The more I use them the better they get.  I recommend preheating them with the oven.  I think they cook better that way.




3.  Pottery Barn Bassinet...I know that a bassinet is a bassinet but this one is so pretty!  I have the brown wicker bassinet with the white and brown bedding.  It is lovely in our bedroom and K actually sleeps in it which is a huge plus!  J never slept in his (this could be because I got up every ten minutes to make sure something wasn't wrong and eventually just let him sleep next to me.)  However, my favorite thing about this bassinet is the basket lifts out and can be used like a Moses basket.  It is sturdy and much bigger than the average Moses basket.  I love it!






4.  Vanishing Cream Moisturizer by Lush...I have the weirdest skin.  It can't decide if it is dry or oily so it is usually both at the same time.  I have tried many skin products and this is by far my favorite.  It is very light and soaks right into my skin so I don't feel greasy after using it.  It smells great and is packed with all kinds of natural stuff!  It is made in Canada and they make it fresh when you order it.  The only downside is I have to order it online because no stores in Arkansas carry Lush...that I know of.  But that just means that when I run out of moisturizer and have to pay shipping, I can just stock up on some of the other great products that Lush carries.  I have never been disappointed with them!




5.  Morgan and Milo Shoes...J has the same style shoe in two different colors we like them so much.  He has the widest, thickest, flattest foot (thanks to me!) and we have a hard time finding shoes that fit.  These are too cute and fit great!  I just checked out their spring line and they have some really neat shoes that I can't wait to try on my little J's feet!  The girls' shoes are cute too and I am sure that we will be buying them for K very soon. 



I will be thinking of five more things I love for the next "Fab 5 Friday."

"There are as many forms of love as there are moments in time."

No comments:

Post a Comment