Wednesday, January 11, 2012

6 Things

1.  I tried to post the rainy day pictures yesterday but something was wrong.  I really am trying to get back to blogging regularly! 

2.  I've just about got another drawer in the file cabinet finished!  You have no idea how excited I am to have all of our Bible class lessons neatly filed so we can find them better.  Blake can rotate his junior high class series every three years.  I love hanging files!

3.  Today was a beautiful day!  We went for a walk and J rode his "new big boy bike from Santa" to Mamaw's house. 

4.  J and I did a couple of winter crafts today.  One was a cotton ball snowman.  I drew an outline (I know...he is lopsided!) and J glued everything on.  We also made some snowflake window clings but I will share those later.


5.  We played with the Play Doh again today along with a few other games.  We tried out J's new pick up sticks.  He thought that was fun!  We played The Uncle Wiggley Game for the first time and played with a new Jan Brett matching game.  I printed animal cards here and cut them out.  I love Jan Brett and always save her books for winter. 

6.  I am getting things ready for a winter party for the kids.  I am also getting plans together for our annual Valentine party.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment