Monday, January 30, 2012

Better

I think that everyone is finally on the mend at our house.  J got sick Sunday but seems to be doing well today.  K ate a normal dinner tonight for the first time since Tuesday.  Now, if Blake can stay well things will be great here!
I put out most of the Valentine decorations today.  J and I are going to make a few decorations this week.  I got out all of the crafts and activities for him to do over the next two weeks.  We put together a couple of little foam frames today.  It was a kit we bought last year.  J wasn't up to doing much so that was easy for him.  He really just wanted to watch movies all day.  Which was fine except he has done a lot of that in the last week.
Pray that we don't get sick again so I can share all of our fun Valentine crafts with you!  I am also planning our parties and have some fun things to make for them. 
Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment