Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August Blogging was a Bust!

I have unintentionally taken a blogging break this month.  We have a lot going on right now and I just haven't made the time to post anything new.  I'm sorry you have been looking at the same post for a while but maybe in the next couple of weeks, I will have lots of fun things to share.  Just hang in there for a little bit longer until I can settle into a better routine. 
As for the last week...

We went to visit Gram last Tuesday night.  We had dinner, visited, and the kids played.  J destroyed a few squash and fed his animals. 






K got into my makeup again.  I'm really going to have to make sure I put it where she can't find it. 


We saw this beautiful rainbow. 

Right after the rainbow, Ashley told us she wanted to be baptized.  What a wonderful day!

One of J's friends turned FIVE.  Happy Birthday, Little J! 

In just a couple of weeks, my sweet J will be five.  I can't believe it!  I will have pictures and party details later.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment