We had a little baby shower for Morgan on Saturday. Tela hosted the shower and picked the theme...pink lemonade. It was so much fun to have a pink shower!
I made pennant banners to hang about the buffet. The one in the middle said "It's a Girl."
Tela and Ashley made cream cheese stuffed strawberries. The chocolate filling is the new Philadelphia milk and dark chocolate cream cheese spread. They were delicious!
I made pink lemonade cupcakes...super tart!
Mom made the sugar cookies and I decorated them.
Quiche and Bernice's cinnamon breakfast puffs
I saw this idea ages ago! We used my changing table as the drink station and I hung a lemonade sign on it to mimic a lemonade stand. Tela made the pink lemonade and it was wonderful!
I made the little tags for the mason jars. And who doesn't love paper straws!
James and Bernice made this watermelon baby carriage! It was awesome and made the perfect centerpiece for the table.
I printed drink labels for the water bottles.
More food...lemon blueberry waffles, sausage mozzerella loaf, and kolaches.
Tela and Ashley also made these pretty BLT bites. They were a hit!
And the lovely mom to be! She had a great shower. So many people came to celebrate the arrival of her little girl.
Thank you, Morgan, for letting us do this for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment