Tuesday, Amanda and I took our little ones to visit Brandie and her boys. Yes...I said boys. She had a precious baby boy in July and we went to meet him. Her oldest is just a few months older than K. They have been too young to really play together the last few times we have gotten together. But this time they acted like old friends. The played with balls, chased each other, even had a silly screaming contest. It was great watching them together and I can't wait to see how they are next time.
I really enjoyed it because I got to spend some quality snuggling time with that new baby! He was so warm and soft and smelled so good.
Thanks Brandie for letting us come. I'm looking forward to the next visit!
K and W were jumping off of the bottom step.
Little J is getting so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment