Saturday, September 22, 2012

Green Apple Baby Shower

This sweet boy was welcomed into the world several weeks ago by my friend, Laura and her husband Ryan.  I had the pleasure of helping some friends plan a sip and see for Laura and baby O.  We all live in different places so we thought it might be difficult to do any planning but through email and texting we pulled off a super cute shower!  It was great getting to see friends I haven't seen in a while.  We had fun planning and catching up with each other. 
After taking inventory of what everyone had, we decided to go with green apples as our main color.  We threw in a little blue and orange and had a great color scheme.  I love the way everything turned out!  Thanks Ellen, Erin, and Mendy for all of your hard work!  Thank you, Laura, for letting us do this for you!
 
 

I made a few banners to hang around Ellen's house.

Mendy made green punch to go with the color scheme.  We used my mason jars and paper straws.  Erin used blue duct tape to spruce up tiny water bottles. 


Our food table was so cute!  We raided Ellen's kitchen and found a ton of blue and green dishes.  They were just what the table needed!


I made apple spice cupcakes with salted caramel buttercream.  They were delicious if I do say so myself!


Erin's bacon crescent bites are one of my favorites! 



The sweet guest of honor and his beautiful mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment