Monday, October 1, 2012

Lately

Last week was crazy busy!  We had an indoor rummage sale at my house Thursday and Friday so we spent the first part of the week getting ready for it.  Why an indoor sale you ask?  Well, we bought our house!  We have been renting a house since we moved to our town and after much discussion, we decided to buy it.  It was built around 1940 and is awesome!  It needs a lot of work though so while we rewire, replumb, and redo the kitchen and bathrooms, we have moved into my parents' house.  My mom and dad are living in their pool house.  I am very excited to get started on the house and can't wait to see how everything turns out!  I'm also glad I can finally share this news with you.  I have been waiting until everything was official.  I will try to post before pictures soon. 
 
In other news, J is still playing soccer.  They had two games last week and he is getting better.  His team still hasn't won a game but they are having fun!  K loves the games and wishes she could play.  It takes several people to keep her distracted!
 




We went on a shopping excursion on Mom's birthday.  The fountain was awesome and the kids loved it!  They were such troopers that we let them pick out an animal at the Build-A-Bear Workshop.  J chose a horse and K picked the purple bear.  This was the first time we had done this and it was fun!





Saturday night, we had our annual singing at our church building.  J got to lead a couple of songs and did a super job!  He led Blue Skies and Rainbows and Jesus Loves Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment