Mom and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch Saturday. We went to the same one last year and J was really excited about going back. K was pretty happy to run around and look at everything as well. And aren't they so CUTE in their little pumpkin shirts! Mom and I made J's Friday night. I love the way it turned out. (I cut...Mom sewed!)
They got to pet and feed goats and a pig.
We watched the pig races. These are hilarious!
They played on a hay mountain and slid down the slide. J climbed through the tunnel but K just peeked in. She wouldn't climb through.
We rode the cow train. I held K and J rode in a car by himself. This is the part that J was looking forward to the most but you can't tell from his picture!
My sweet little pumpkins! This is the best picture we could get. Why is it so hard to get two kids to look at the camera and smile at the same time?
Look how much they have grown in a year. J's feet didn't touch the ground last year and this year he looks like a ten year old! K is wearing the same skirt though. It was a little big last year!




.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment