I am sitting here now downloading over 500 pictures from the past few weeks. I have gotten so far behind on blogging and picture organization that I just let it go completely for the past two weeks. I had good intentions to blog and keep things updated through the holidays but I decided not to worry about it all. It was nice spending time with my family in the evenings and then enjoying my quiet time after everyone was in bed asleep. I watched Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel and even read a book. It was a great unintentional break from my computer!
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! You can scroll down to read my posts about Christmas because I will be playing catch up now that my holidays are over. Have a great weekend!
Cranberry Holiday Simmer Pot
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment