Saturday, January 19, 2013

Virus

You know those people that have blogs in which every post begins with I'm sorry I've been gone but I will do better now...and the posts are all three to six months apart?  Well, apparantly I've become one of those people.  I actually was doing really well.  I had completely caught up with December posts.  Seventeen in just a few days!  Then I realized that something went wrong with Picassa and all of the pictures from K's birthday didn't load.  When I tried to go back and fix it, my computer wouldn't go past the "Please Wait" screen. 
After undergoing computer surgury at Best Buy, they figured out it was my hard drive.  A virus has invaded my computer and taken over.  Now it's at the computer hospital for computers that are still under warranty and won't be back in my hands for at least a couple of weeks. 
So, until I find out if any data can be saved from my computer, I won't be posting for a while.  Check back in a couple of weeks.  I will be back eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment