She can...
- sit up with only a little help
- scoosh (scoot/push) with her elbows and feet to move around
- reach for people and things she wants (especially Mommy)
- say "ma ma ma ma ma ma" which obviously means "Mama"
- blow raspberries, a lot, happy or sad
- recognize her name, J's name, mommy, and daddy
- recognize familiar voices and faces
She still prefers Mommy over everyone else. J is a close second followed by Mamaw. She will let B get her to sleep and likes to go outside with him. She also likes Papaw more and more. She is getting friendlier and will sometimes let other people hold her but would rather just smile at them while I have her.
Our baby girl is super sweet and we are so lucky to have such a beautiful little one. I don't remember what life was like without her! I can't believe half a year has already gone by.
Matthew Cuthbert: It's a girl. Marilla Cuthbert: Well, I can see that.

No comments:
Post a Comment