Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pretty Piggies

K has officially entered the world of girly girl!  She has painted toe nails.  I knew I would want to paint her precious little piggies but I didn't want to use regular polish with all of the yucky stuff in it.  So I researched natural, baby safe polish and found Piggy Paint.
        
"Finally, a kid-friendly polish without the accompanying drawbacks of traditional polishes.  It is free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, biphenyl A, ethyl acetate and acetone... and made in the USA!"  ~Melanie Hurley, founder of Piggy Paint

They have a super color selection.  I ordered the "Toe Tally Fancy Gift Set."  It included three shades of pink.  I also ordered the polish remover and the top coat.  The remover doesn't work quite as well as acetone but it is acetone free and doesn't stink.  I noticed that they have some new gift sets available now that include the toe separater, stickers, and file.  They have colors appropriate for teens and mommies as well.  Although, since we have three colors, I am just sharing with K.  I'm pretty sure she won't use it all this summer! 
Not only is it baby safe, made in the USA, but it is made in Arkansas.  All of the bottles I have say either Rogers or Springdale.  (I didn't know that until tonight.)  I love supporting retailers that are US based and especially Arkansas based. 
The website offers free shipping for orders over $40 and you can use the coupon code: Safbaby to get another 10% off your entire order including sale items. 
Happy polishing!


"Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint

…it’s as Natural as Mud®!"

No comments:

Post a Comment