Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Few Christmas Preschool Activities

We have been pretty relaxed with our preschool the last week or so.  J told me tonight that we are having preschool tomorrow!  I'm glad he likes it enough to miss it. 
 
We did do a few things last week.  I bought a few things from teacherspayteachers again.  You can find them HERE, HERE, and HERE.  I bought a packet of math center, language activities, and a set of activities to go with the book, Mooseltoe. 
 
 
 


 
I found this Christmas M&M graphing printable HERE. 

 
 
J put rectangles in order from smallest to largest to create a Christmas tree. 


 
I bought foam Christmas tree kits at Hobby Lobby and let the kids do them one night.  K loved putting the stickers on hers (it's on the right).  I love finding quick, easy crafts that they can both do.  These were perfect!

 
I have a few more preschool activities that aren't included in our activity advent envelopes.  Hopefully we will get to those this week or next week.  The birthday party kind of through me off schedule!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment