Saturday, December 8, 2012

Bubble Party with Family

K's family party was tonight.  We had tacos for supper and a table full of sweets.  K had fun playing with her cousins.  It was a fun party with lots of family!

The Dessert Table...I love the colors for this party!

This is the first cake I haven't made for one of my children's parties.  It didn't look exactly like I wanted but it tasted delicious.

Cake Pops and Cupcake Popcorn

Plain and Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats

We bought caramel popcorn at Old Navy and drizzled chocolate on it ourselves.  It was a hit!

I cut out paper circles with my Cricut and sewed them together to make all of the banners.  Lots of glitter paper was involved and they are adorable!



I hung pictures of K on the Christmas tree.


I was trying to get her to smile but she kept showing me her tongue instead.  Notice she is holding Jenna from her earlier party!







This is baby Arlee.  She named her all by herself and loves her as much as Jenna.


Two paci babies! 

Happy party day precious girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment