She has changed so much in the last year. For her party, I printed a few of my favorite pictures from the last year to hang on the tree and in the kitchen. I can't believe how different she looks and how much she has grown.
Blake says this picture is proof she's my child...I think it's the evil glint in her eyes!
A few fun things to remember...
*K loves to eat sausage. Her taste buds are changing and she is becoming pickier. Her favorite foods are sausage, oatmeal, rice krispies, and candy. She also likes mashed potatoes and chicken nuggets.
*Babies are her toy of choice. She especially likes her babies that have pacifiers. She makes them food with her dishes and feeds them. She gives them bottles and carries a purse for them. I love it!
*She LOVES her pacifier! I have thought about taking it away but the thought doesn't last long. So many people are against it but I don't care. She will get tired of it one day...maybe!
*K talks all of the time! She is still super quiet in large groups of people she doesn't know and she is still a little wary of Bible class but at home she doesn't know what quiet is. I love listening to her and learning her new words. She has different ones every day.
*She likes to watch Tinker Bell. She always asks for "Bell" when they are watching television.
*She will count to three and repeat numbers to ten.
*She recognizes a few colors sometimes. She won't tell you a color all of the time but if she thinks you don't care, she will usually say the right color for something.
*She can recognize the letter "K". She likes to look at the alphabet chart with J and can name most of the pictures too.
Our little one is growing up too fast! I wish I could slow things down but I'm loving every minute watching her grow and learn. I love my baby girl!


About the pacifier. Andrew was a little older and staying with my parents. Mama Tina convinced him to give up his pacifier by putting it on the Christmas tree as an ornament. It worked! And hung on her tree for several years. She probably still has it.
ReplyDeleteLori W.