Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 14: Grandad's Christmas Party

We went to Mimi and Poppy's for a little Christmas party tonight.  Grandad likes to give out gifts to all of his children and grandchildren together so we have a party every year a couple of weeks before Christmas.  It was fun to see everyone again so soon after Thanksmas.  J loves playing with his cousins and K even made some new friends. 
Mimi and Uncle Randy give all of the kids small gifts.  J was SO excited about the monster trucks from Uncle Randy and K loves her My Little Ponies!  Grandad surprised all of the girls with brooches that belonged to Blake's Granny.  They are so special and I love that K and I now have these heirlooms. 
It was a fun night!  We stayed the night and got to visit with Mimi and Poppy the next day as well.  And once again, I didn't take many pictures.  I'm falling short! 


No comments:

Post a Comment