Mom and I took K and J to Sears today to have pictures made. I am only about a month behind with having K's pictures done but we did it and they turned out pretty good. She was not a fan of the girl behind the camera and it took FOREVER! However, the great thing about going to Sears is you get a ton of pictures and a copy of them on a c.d. for a fairly low price. So, me and my savvy computer-minded self made a little silent film for you to watch. That's right...silent...I'm not so savvy that I have music downloaded to my computer.
We were leaving Mom and Dad's tonight and J looked up at the sky. Guess what he saw? Stars. He was amazed! It was like he hadn't seen them before. Last week we felt like we might never see stars again. But God has blessed us with a beautiful cloudless night. Isn't He awesome?
Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven,
Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Evangeline
Cranberry Holiday Simmer Pot
13 hours ago

Great pictures, and more than I got in two sessions with two kids!
ReplyDelete