Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Treats

The blog world is full of fun ideas for Halloween...if only I had the time to make them all!  We did make a few treats this year and they all turned out so cute.  I am already saving ideas for next year!

Marshmallow Ghosts...Thank you Pinterest!  These are pretzel bags filled with marshmallows.  I drew the face with a Sharpie.  I even found personalized ribbon for the kids on Pick Your Plum one day.  It was so sweet! 

Edible Spider Webs...Mom found this idea at Delia Creates and they were oh so easy to make!  J loved them!  We even made a few green webs.  We gave these out while we were trick or treating to the people whose houses we visited.  


Bag of Bones...I just decided to do these last minute for the babies in K's Bible school class.  These are Plum Organics Super Puffs.  I came up with this all on my own!

Mummy Juice Boxes...Mom found this idea on Landee See, Landee Do and I didn't get a picture of mine.  This picture is from here.  The directions to make them are found here.  They were easy but time consuming and the kids loved them!  (I used white duct tape torn in half rather than electrical tape.)


What fun treats did you make for Halloween?

1 comment:

  1. You always make such wonderful treats; cute & tasty too! I loved the spider webs and took a picture for future reference before enjoying.

    ReplyDelete