Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Naval Aviation Museum

While we were on vacation, J got to go with Papaw and Blake to the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola.  He was SO excited to go see planes.  His excitement only grew when he learned that not only could he see them, he could get on planes and fly them!  I think he asked "Can I get on it?" about every plane in the museum.  He also got to ride in a simulator and "shoot bad guys in Afghanistan."  He thought that was pretty cool!  Later that night, he told me that was his best day ever.  He has had a lot of those lately but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind going again one day. 






You can check out the museum's website here.  Next time you're in the Pensacola area, it would be a great place to go with young kids...older ones too.  And maybe you will get to see the Blue Angels practicing! 


You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky. ~Amelia Earhart

No comments:

Post a Comment