The pep rally was fun. Mom made K a new orange pettiskirt so she looked super cute! J had his picture made with one of his favorite cheerleaders (her mom took it so I don't have the picture here.) The homecoming court was lovely and the guys looked snazzy in their white tuxes. I think that's the first time they have ever been white! Apparently Ethan had something to do with that. I believe he started a new tradition!
We were a little worried that K would get scared when the band played but she loved it! She waved her arms and shouted. That was her favorite part. She did not, however, want her picture made with anyone. J loved the pep rally even though he said it was loud. He loves social events and pretty girls. He is such a little man!
The football team isn't as good this year as it has been in the past. Maybe after making it to the state playoffs for the last fifteen consecutive years and winning 3 championships in a row we are due for a slump. Not that anyone would agree with me about that. But we went to the game and cheered for the first quarter. J went to the run through with Blake and I wrestled with K. By the middle of the second quarter she had had enough so the two of us left. Our team was ahead but as we were leaving the other team scored two touchdowns. In the end though, our team won! Yea!
A, K, and J before the pep rally
Ethan all dressed up
At least Ethan is happy!
Sleepy K at her first football game.
Hopefully I will have more pictures later. I will have to get copies from Linda and Janet.
"...And to dear old Alma Mater, we'll be faithful and true!"





No comments:
Post a Comment