We had an egg hunt at our church building today and both kids had a super time! We ate hot dogs for lunch then divided into age groups to hunt eggs. Blake went with J, and I took K with the little ones.
J found a lot of eggs and was excited about the gum in some of them. He also found the golden egg where the babies were egg hunting but we let one of the little ones find it again. I really didn't want to bring home a GIANT chocolate bunny that he wouldn't eat.
After I showed K one egg, she took off like she had been hunting eggs her whole life! She put some in her basket and some in other kids' baskets. She finally just sat down in the grass and opened her eggs.
Cranberry Holiday Simmer Pot
12 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment