Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Favorite Things

It's been a while since I shared some of my favorite things.  My favorite things change on a daily basis but here are five things I love right now.

1.  TOMS...I just bought a new pair of ash color TOMS for the summer.  I love the gray because I can wear them with anything.  I used to be a flip flop girl but I can honestly say that I have not one pair of flip flops in my closet for this summer.  I will probably wear holes in my TOMS and throw them out at the end of the summer. 
Source

2.  Hanna Andersson...I hesitated in sharing this with you because I am a bit snobbish about my children's clothes.  I don't like them to have the same things as everyone else.  However, I have ordered from them so many times and haven't been disappointed yet so I'm telling you about my go to store...especially for J.  I even have a few Hanna dresses.  My favorite dress right now is this gray maxi dress. 
Source
I also love their cotton shorts.  J has had several pairs of these and they wear SO well.  They are so soft. 
Source
J also has several Hanna t-shirts.  They are great because they don't have writing all over them (which I don't really like and it's all I can find elsewhere), and they are soft and wash well.  I think he has one blue shirt that is finally fading after nearly six months of washing.  He wore it a lot too!

3.  Magic Milk Straws...These are such a treat for my kids.  They are so much better for them than syrups and have several flavors.  This is how I got K to start drinking milk.  She drinks it plain now but likes a straw every now and then. 
Source

4.  Jack Johnson...I have three of his albums--To the Sea, Sleep in the Static, and Curious George-- and they are always playing in my car.  I think To the Sea is my favorite.  It is my go to album when K is fussy in the car.  Blake gets tired of them but I get tired of the Chipmunk's!
Source

5.  Pick Your Plum...This is a daily deal website that offers one new thing every day.  I have ordered some really neat things from them and the service is great!  All of the personalized ribbon and stamps I used for the holiday came from Pick Your Plum.  I have also gotten ribbon, vinyl, paper straws, and baking cups.  They have had everything from crafting supplies to earrings and scarves to plate stands(I ordered those too!)  The best part...with each order they throw in a Laffy Taffy.  Now, who wouldn't want to get a Laffy Taffy in the mail!?!?



**You can click on the favorite thing link to go the main sites or click on the "source" below each picture to go to the individual product.

1 comment:

  1. Hanna Anderson was a staple through Anna's younger years, I also love love love chez ami! If you haven't checked them out you should! I loved the coordinating things they have!

    ReplyDelete