Monday, June 4, 2012

VBS Day 1

We started our vacation Bible school today.  I am teaching kindergarten and we had nine kids.  They were great and I am looking forward to the rest of the week!

Our theme this year is "All Aboard the Kingdom Express."  We have five totally non related lessons so I decided to make a train with box cars to decorate the room.  I have pictures for each lesson that are inside the box cars.  Today's lesson was about the fiery furnace.  We made a really cute craft.  I found the idea HERE.





J was so excited about VBS this year!  His teachers have been talking it up for a couple of weeks and he has been watching me get ready as well.  His class was the biggest, as expected!  They got Booster the Rooster today for having the most people in their class...16 kids and 4 teachers.  He is going to have a fun week!


K isn't going this year.  Mom offered to keep her at home because she is still a little young for such a long time in class.  I think she is keeping Mamaw busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment