Friday, June 8, 2012

VBS Days 4 and 5

The last two lessons were about Jesus.  Yesterday, we talked about the paralyzed man.  It was really hard to come up with a craft to go along with this lesson.  I finally decided on woven Mexican place mats.  They could be blankets for the paralyzed man!  The kids did a great job making them.  This was kind of hard but I love the way they turned out.

Today we talked about Jesus, Mary, and Martha.  We didn't do a craft today because we had a little picnic instead.  I was glad I didn't have to think of a craft for this lesson!  We had cookies, hot dogs, and chips.  Karrie got all of the kids bubble wands and they had a blast running around making giant bubbles.  The weather was perfect this morning so we all enjoyed being outside for a while.

J's class had a picnic in their classroom.  They got to go to the bounce house too!  He had such a great week and came home with all kinds of goodies from his teachers.  He made all sorts of new friends and enjoyed learning all of the stories this week. 



Now it's over and we can sleep again!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment