We leave for the beach Saturday morning! I can't wait and neither can J. He keeps asking "Do we leave tomorrow?" I had to circle the day on the calender so he could see when we were leaving. He says he needs a suitcase and his beach toys so he can bury all of us in the sand!
Sorry I haven't been blogging this week. There hasn't been a lot going on and I have just been tired. Too tired to stay up blogging. So here are a few things that we have been up to since the fair.
1. J got his 4 year vaccinations. He was so tough! He said it hurt but didn't cry. He is now completely vaccinated and will not have to have shots until 7th grade! He was very excited about that.
2. Mom had a birthday Tuesday. She is...another year older! I ordered her mini macarons from Richart because we had talked about how they looked good on Pioneer Woman. Good thing we ordered them and didn't try to make them because they weren't very good at all! At least we know and won't spend days weighing, waiting, and making our own.
3. K got her foot stuck in a WalMart shopping cart. I couldn't get it out so I took her to the service desk. The girl called maintenance to come pry the bars apart but then she found lotion and managed to slip her foot out. It was pretty scary for a minute and all of the WalMart workers were running around trying to decide what to do. Good to know Meesha was in control!
4. Tela and Russell's house is coming along and they are getting ready to move in. We went to look at it today and it is going to be beautiful! Amelia and I are working on the nursery for the boys and I wanted to look at it. I am trying to find two red cribs. I especially like the Jenny Lind style if anyone has one or knows where I can find them.
5. J has his 4 year check up tomorrow and K has her 9 month check up. After that I need to start packing for our trip!
I will try to post pictures throughout the week next week but don't be too upset if you don't hear from me until we get back! It is a vacation after all!
Cranberry Holiday Simmer Pot
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment