Sunday, September 4, 2011

Gender Reveal Party

Last night was Tela and Russell's gender reveal party.  They are having identical twins!  We were all very excited to celebrate the occasion with them.  And I had a lot of fun planning the party!  I found lots of great ideas but this one was the best.  We mimicked it and I thought everything turned out very cute!  Tela ordered the cake so none of us would know before the party and it was beautiful!  Mom and I made the cake pops.  You can read about making them here.  I made all of the pom poms, food labels, and paper garlands.  I also made the lips and mustaches for photo props.  Mom made the cute pink and blue table toppers.  Everything came together perfectly!  I hope Tela and Russell had fun. 
Here come the pictures...lots and lots of pictures!











That's a Hershey bar!


Team Pink was very small! 

Team Blue

The Happy Parents to be...Russell and Tela.  (Her belly sticker says...Surprise!)

The babies looking at you!

Granny and Poppa cutting the cake...
What will it be?
Pink or Blue?



They're having boys!  Granny was boasting that she was right!  Notice Poppa's pink beads. 

Two boys...all at one time...that look just the same...what fun! 


Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes. ~Joyce Armor
A ship under sail and a big-bellied woman,
Are the handsomest two things that can be seen common.
~Benjamin Franklin

A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face,
Beauty with a cut on its finger,
Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair,
and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.
-- Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! How lucky each of you are to have each other! What a great family! Maybe one day me and Rick can be the granny and poppa of the future...of course our numbers will be a little lower than the Jamison bunch;) Love that you share so many family memories, thank-you!

    ReplyDelete