Dad, Blake, and J went to the football game tonight while Mom, K, and I stayed home to make cake pops. I have made cake balls one time before and I love all of the neat cake pops that Bakerella and other bakers make. Let me just say that I'm glad we only made simple ones because candy melts are very tricky. And if Mom hadn't done most of the candy coating, they would look like J made them. I can't imagine making apples, trees, or snowmen. Also, don't buy Wilton's cake pop decorating board. It was a waste of money. You'll just have to be inventive on where to put the pops while the candy hardens.
They did turn out cute though! And they will look super cute on the table at Tela and Russell's gender reveal party tomorrow night. We did half blue and half pink. K even got in on the fun! She enjoyed the taste testing better than decorating. It was fun!
I am very excited about the reveal tomorrow night! I will have pictures later this weekend. Hopefully after these parties, I will be back to blogging as usual. Have a good weekend!
Cranberry Holiday Simmer Pot
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment