![]() |
| Source |
The kids and I went for a walk today and I let J take the Polaroid. He read Mulberry Street over the weekend and I reminded him of the little boy's imagination. I told him he could take pictures of things on our walk and when we got back home we would use our imagination to create our own story. We didn't get to the story creating yet but J took 9 pictures on our walk. He had fun using the camera and watching the pictures pop out of it. I can't wait to see what his imagination makes of them!
By the way, this is my favorite book written by Dr. Seuss!
"When I leave home to walk to school, Dad always says to me, 'Marco, keep your eyelids up and see what you can see.' But when I tell him where I’ve been and what I think I’ve seen, he looks at me and sternly says, 'Your eyesight’s much too keen. Stop telling such outlandish tales. Stop turning minnows into whales.' Now, what can I say when I get home today?" ~And to Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street, by Dr. Seuss






No comments:
Post a Comment