Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fun Day for Big and Small

"I'm going to spend the day with my very best friends!"  That's what J said about our plans for the day.  And he did get to spend the day with two of them.  I did too!  Brandie and I gathered our chicks and went to Amanda's for lunch, visiting, and playtime for the littles.  It was GREAT!  We haven't seen Brandie and little W since the fall and it was wonderful to catch up.  K got to play with W who is only a few months older than her.  Baby J rolled on the floor and relaxed while we chatted and made plans for future gatherings.  The bigger boys played outside and had the best time.  I love that we can let them roam, run, and pretend without worry.  They get along so well!  I hope that the little ones will be good friends too.  I love that I can call these girls my friends and have been able to for what seems like a very long time.  What a perfect way to spend the day!

Going hunting

K really wanted that toy but was nice enough not to take it away from Baby J

Building bridges

This is after a hard day of playing!  Can you tell they are tired?  Little W stopped crying as soon as I was done.

Amanda's two oldest and J.  They are 5, 4, and 2 years old. 


"There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life that he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure."  ~Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment