Monday, March 26, 2012

Little Dippers

J has always loved dipping his food--in ketchup, ranch dressing (or white dip, as he calls it), chocolate sauce, or waffle syrup.  He has recently taken to mixing his dips.  Ranch dressing and ketchup anyone!?!? 
Apparantly K has noticed and doesn't want to be left out.  Tonight we had pizza and she kept pointing at the table.  I had offered bites, drink, bites off of my plate, and my drink but she didn't want any of it.  She wanted the ranch!  I gave her some and she knew just what to do.  She has had it before but never on her own.  She even dipped her strawberries in the ranch!  J used to dip his grapes in ketchup.  I don't know which is worse! 
She eventually dipped her whole hand in the ranch and licked them.  One day we might teach the girl some table manners.  Until then, happy dipping!!







For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment