She is getting so many teeth right now her eating habits change
She loves to play with her babies. She carries them around the house, takes them in the car, and even carries them to church now. I love watching her share her pacifier or her milk with them, rock them and pat their little backs. She is such a good little mommy!
She is into everything. I turn my back for a second and find ziplock bags all over the kitchen floor, pennies in my car's cassette player, books pulled off the shelves. She misses nothing and understands everything.
She still doesn't talk a lot. She will repeat something every once in a while but only if she thinks we aren't paying close attention...never when asked! She says cow, thank you, juice or milk (well, it is her own word for milk), quacks like a duck, and calls Mamaw and Papaw's dog by her name, "Elly."
Our sweet girl is so much fun! I can't remember what life was like before she was here.

No comments:
Post a Comment