This afternoon, the kids and I went outside to play for a while. K has learned how to climb the ladder on the play set so she can slide down the slide. She did it over and over and over! J started sliding too and they laughed, ran, and chased each other around. I love watching them together. Lately, she follows him around and he tries to get her occupied with something he doesn't want so he can play by himself. I guess having a one year old shadow gets a little tiring!
After they were worn out from all of the sliding, J decided we needed a popsicle. Swinging and eating popsicles turned out to be quite fun!
After popsicles, they hit the dirt. Sticky, dirty faces are so sweet! While they were digging, I put up a clothesline. I can't wait to dry my sheets tomorrow!
We are going to enjoy our back yard this summer!
Cranberry Holiday Simmer Pot
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment