Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Barbeque with Friends

We had a few friends over for dinner Saturday night.  The weather was perfect and we spent the entire time in the backyard.  I love our yard and it is great for the kids to play.  We cooked brisket and pork loin.  I also made dessert.  Everyone else brought the rest and it was delicious!
The kids played so well together and had a super time!  All of us have a four year old and a one or two year old.  I'm so lucky to have such good friends with kids the same ages as mine.  I love watching them grow up together.  Our husbands get along pretty well too so it works out great!


K spent a long time standing at the drink bucket eating ice.  We finally had to move it!

I think this is the only picture I got of J.  He played so hard and had the best time.  He is already planning our next family night!




1 comment:

  1. Seeing this post brought smiles and good memories for my girls! : )

    ReplyDelete