Sunday, May 6, 2012

Swimming


Mom has the pool ready for summer and J has been itching to get in!  He has several times prior to this but this was my first time in this year and K joined us as well.  It's still a little chilly so we couldn't swim long. 






K had a great time climbing on the steps and jumping off of the edge to me.  The puddle jumper is a little to big for her but I have a feeling that once the water warms up a little more she will be all over the pool!

As long as she doesn't do this again!  She fell coming to jump off of the edge and skinned her knee...twice! 


 I think she was more upset about having to get out of the pool.


J is like a little fish.  He learned to swim last year with no floatation devices and is doing great this year too.  We want to do some kind of swimming lessons this year to help him master holding his breath, diving, and getting more confident.  I wouldn't mind if someone would work with little K some too.  I'm not a good swimmer so I need all the help I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment