Saturday, May 12, 2012

Random

So, I'm up late, as usual, cooking for Mother's Day.  After a laidback day at home with Blake and the kids, I finally decided I should bake a couple of cakes at nine o'clock!  I know...ever the procrastinator!
This Mother's Day weekend has already been pretty great!  Blake got us donuts for breakfast, he washed dishes (twice) today, and he cooked dinner.  It was delicious by the way!  I did have to cut his hair tonight and do a million loads of laundry but that's not so bad.  Watching the kids run around in the backyard was nice.  The weather has been great today.  A little rain, cooler temperatures, it actually feels like spring today. 
So, Blake and I are trying to decide if we are ready to build our forever house.  I love houses!  I looked at kitchen appliances online today and I will never be able to decide which one.  I did find a range I love but there are so many things to choose from.  I hope we can agree on a few things and I get my way on the rest!  That would work out great!
I forgot to tell you that K also has new teeth!!  Hooray!  In the last month, she finally has two new bottom molars and one top eye tooth.  Now if the other two molars and three eye teeth will break through, she might feel a little better.  I can't wait for those little buggers to come in!
We have a lot coming up on our calendar.  The last week has been kind of slow...it's been nice!  Maybe I will have pictures and coherent posts in the next few days!
Have a great night and happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment