This morning I walked by our front door and realized we had a guest on the porch. I opened the door to find this little guy...or gal.
I fixed it a drink. When I went back out to leave it on the porch, I found another one!
J was very excited! K was a little hyped up too but I'm not sure if it was over the kittens or being outside. She did have fun trying to pet them this afternoon.
They are a little skiddish. One won't stick around very long if we are outside. But I bought kitty food today after being reminded about a hundred times by a four year old boy. We are going to see if they last through the week before taking them to the vet. Kittens don't have good track records around here with all of the dogs running around. They do like my chair cushion on the front porch so maybe they have found a new home.
I wouldn't mind having a couple of cats to chase mice and critters away. Not to mention that they are very cute!
Cranberry Holiday Simmer Pot
12 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment