Monday, July 30, 2012

35 Before 35 Update

If you've been reading for a while, you might remember THIS post from earlier in the year.  I made a list of 35 things to do before I turn 35.  I said I would come back on my birthday each year and see what I can cross off.  I haven't done many of the things yet, some are a work in progress.  Some I can see happening in the very near future. 
Here is what my list looks like today...on my 31st birthday.  I made a few changes (in red) too!


35 Before 35


1. Build or buy a house
2. Have another baby...or two!
3. Buy a bigger car We didn't actually buy one but my parents traded in our old car for a new one and gave us their Yukon XL.  I LOVE IT!
4. Go skiing
5. Take my family to Savannah
6. See Derek Jeter play baseball  And he was lovely too!
7. Go to a pro football game
8. Have a fondue party
9. Build a tree house or play house for my kids
10. Take my children to a musical
11. Read the Bible through
12. Get new living room furniture
13. Keep a plant alive for more than six months  I've had a plant since October.  It doesn't look like the happiest plant ever, but it's still kicking!  I'm not quite sure it will make a year though. 
14. Learn how to do a waterfall braid15. Find the perfect pair of jeans
16. Read all of Jane Austen's books
17. Read Gone with the wind
18. Make perfect pie crusts  I found the perfect, easiest recipe.  It's delicious too!
19. Get hired to plan a party
20. Complete graduate school
21. See the Pacific Ocean
22. Go back to Canada
23. Lose 40 pounds
24. Hire a gardener
25. Reupholster a piece of furniture
26. Catch up my children's scrapbooks
27. Embroider something with my machine
28. Learn to drive a tractor
29. Plant fruit trees
30. Have portraits painted of my kids
31. Sew a dress for K
32. Become a Deacon's wife
33. Have a party featured on someone's blog
34. Go to Europe
35. Pray daily

No comments:

Post a Comment